Janitor Services in Los Angeles, California
As with all aspects of Triomph Inc., security, service and customer satisfaction is paramount with our available janitorial/cleaning programs. Through in-depth and reliable facility services, we maintain the performance, lifespan and value of your physical assets. An unkempt workplace can impact the performance of machinery, affect employee productivity and attitude, as well as unnecessarily increase overhead costs. Unlike some other services, you won’t have to wonder who is doing the actual work, and rest assured it will be a Triomph Inc. sanitation engineer coming to your location and not a subcontractor. Our staff is verified and background checked. You’ll benefit from increased efficiencies, savings, and peace of mind knowing Triomph Inc. staff is on-site.
We are your 24/7, 365-day provider for all commercial cleaning service needs. Triomph Inc. is the source for anything from a one-time service call to an ongoing maintenance program. We operate statewide, so if you require multiple services, even in multiple regions, we can provide across-the-board expertise for commercial cleaning (in addition to any of our other services you need), to any and all of your locations. All services provided will be laid out plainly and conveniently in a single contract.
At Triomph Inc. we believe in everything being clearly agreed upon from the very start. Beginning with the RFP, you tell us what your needs are and pricing is based on meeting those needs. There will be no padding charges or recommending unnecessary services; we always look for ways to reduce extraneous costs and offer the most practical service plan. Expense will be as minimal as possible, and certainly well invested. Our clients believe that the benefits of using Triomph Inc. are unsurpassed.
Oftentimes cleaning a space employs techniques that aren’t as environmentally friendly. That is NOT the case with Triomph Inc.; we use a green approach to bring you a superior end result. We only use the latest in eco-friendly products, and our measures are such to minimize waste produced and electricity required. Our emphasis on green practices in cleaning can help you meet your own social responsibility goals. We don’t just offer clean, we offer green clean!
We’re only happy when you’re happy, so quality and customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Disinfect/clean toilet bowls/urinals using toilet brush
- Disinfect/clean entire outside of toilet/urinals including base
- Disinfect/clean stall doors inside and outside
- Disinfect/clean water basin including base under sink
- Clean mirrors
- Clean chalk and fingerprints from walls
- Empty trash including sanitary napkin bins; replace with new trash bags
- Shake or wash rugs if necessary; replace with clean rug
- Sweep tile floors before washing
- Refill paper towel dispensers/clean outside and around dispenser
- Refill toilet paper; place two rolls of toilet paper on back of toilet
Clean Windows/Glass and Surrounding Areas
- Front door inside and outside, including metal frames
- Behind blinds in waiting room
- Ledge under blinds
- Vending machines
- Inside of windows including frames; may need to use window cleaner pole for windows
- Inside and outside of preschool windows including frames
- All TV stands
- Items hanging on walls
- Staff offices
Disinfect, vacuum or mop all areas including
- Waiting area including under chairs
- Preschool/play room
- Viewing area; pull chairs/benches out from wall to vacuum under
- Viewing area in back gym including under bleachers
- Entrance rugs in main lobby and back gym; shake rugs before vacuuming
- Cloth chairs in waiting area and viewing area
- Empty clothes/trash from class cubbies
- Organize playroom
- Straighten all pictures
- Empty all trash cans including in gym; replace liners